Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

A Mouthful !!

𝔸 𝕄𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕗𝕦𝕝 / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟝 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟙


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! Today is Tuesday and as always we started off the morning with some literacy. For today's literacy task we got given a slide show and we worked on finding nouns in sentences. We read a little book called, 'A Mouthful' and you can find out what it's all about in the slide show. After reading A Mouthful we had to answer some questions. On the last slide show we had a create task so check that out. If you want to Leave a positive comment and I'll reply back.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Deborah,

    What a funny story this was - I wonder if the author is a little bit like the dad! I like your idea of doing a prank with dads breakfast to teach him a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mrs Stone!

      Thanks for commenting, I agree. This was a very funny story especially when the daughter got her dad back. Now that's what you call karma, aha!. Thanks, I loved the idea of the last slide show because I enjoyed it very much. Great task!!

      Deborah :)

      Delete