Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

UNSCHOOLED 🏫



Task Description: Today I wanted to share you a fast little peace of writing about my book I have been reading lately. It is called unschooled and I just wanted to share it with you all since to me this was a great book and I really enjoyed it. Reading is a great way to learn off of them such as this book. I felt like it had a little meaning in it between friendship and that nothing should get past that. Not only that but working as a team and because of that you can win with a great knowing that you all managed to achieve something together as a team. But taking this little bit of writing has really shown an understanding to the little moral they are trying to get out. I hope you've found this peace of information about my book and that you can enjoy it if you get to read it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment