Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE : ANIMATION / THE WATCHER OF THE SOUTH!

 


Task Description: Finally it is the time for me to share you my animation for this term. I have been working on this slowly through the weeks available since Auckland / New Zealand went back to lock down. Some bits of my animation was rushed but that was just because I didn't have a lot of time left. I sincerely apologize for the noise in the background of my animation,  I had to work with it but I managed to finish it. This terms topic is "A world of Difference"! My team has been focusing on myths and legends around the world. One time during this term we had a rotation of different myths and legends. With all the information we got from each myth and legend we had to pick one to create as an animation. I picked The "Watcher of the south". This was one I found fascinating one and is from South Africa / Cape Town. Check out my Animation to see it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment