Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

If I was in a chocolate for 24 hours

If I was In a chocolate Factory 
                For 24 hour
If I was in a chocolate factory for 24 hours I think the first thing I would do Is run to the chocolate. I would go around the whole factory and try to find the biggest bowl I can find in their. After I find a bowl I’m going to try and find as many chocolates in the factory. Im first going to poor some chocolate into the bowl and then add some hard chocolates to makes it more fun and better. And then I eat it and have a chocolate party. After that I’m going to try and make my own chocolate using the chocolate machine. I might add some caramel to spice it up, Ow and some sprinkles and….. More chocolate. Chocolate is my favorite flavor so this is going to be good. After making thousands of chocolate I’m going to pack them into boxes and give them out to kids and families. Because I can’t eat them all, Like whaaat. Prombly after eating all that chocolate I’m going to be really hyped. But luckily I bring some entertainment that could worn me out when I go to sleep. I brang a trampoline, jump rope, and more. But let's not worry about that right now let’s just have some fun and make the most of it. I bet you that in the morning I would feel so sick and spuow, so I brought a bucket just in case. But any way that what would do in a chocolate factory for 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment