Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2021

Hauora: Roles & Responsibilities

 ℍ𝕒𝕦𝕠𝕣𝕒: ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤 & ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤 / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟚 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟜


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! It is Wedneday today and we are already half way through week two of term 4. We had our Hauora meeting today. Our focus was on Roles and Responsibilities we may have. Here are pictures showing my responsibilities and roles that I may have in my family.
Oldest - I am the oldest out of my siblings and my role/responsibilities is to ensure that I set an example for my little siblings
Cleaning - As I am the oldest I have a roll that many people may have in there house and that is cleaning. This is a role I have as my daily routine that I have to complete.
Community - My community that I am currently living in is very special to me because I have lived here my whole life. My role it to keep it clean and not litter. My responsibility is to look out for people in my community that is in need.
Right Choices - last one an this is very important to me. In life there is many different situation and choices I have to make. I have a responsibility to make the right choices and not the bad ones.

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

No comments:

Post a Comment