Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2021

Happy Fijian Language Week!!

ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕛𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙! / 𝕋𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 / ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 


Task Description:
Bula Vinaka everyone! As some of you may know this week is the first week to our two week holiday. I didn't know in till not long ago that it was Fijian Language week. I couldn't start the week with out celebrating Fijian language week which is why I blogged this. The theme for Fijian language week this year is  'Noqu Vosa, Ai Vakadei ni Noqu Tiko Vinaka'. Translated in English is my language provides stability to my well-being. This them will help remind the Fijian community of the importance of our Pacific languages and cultures for their overall well-being. Check it out!

START TO FIJIAN LANGUAGE WEEK !!!

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

No comments:

Post a Comment