Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Women's World Cup Draw 2021 !

Rugby World Cup 2021 Draw to be confirmed in Auckland | Rugby World Cup 2021

Recently my schools girls rugby 7's team had the pleasure of being invited to a special event held in the morning on Friday the 20th, last week. This event was the Women's 2021 World Cup draw. The women's World Cup is held every four years and next year is the year the women's world cups is going to be held by New Zealand for the first time. This was a draw for each team from different country's that were competing. This was to see which team was in which pool and what and exciting news we found out about New Zealand and Australia being in the same pool which is going to be an interesting game. We had a great time seeing some of the players in the black ferns which is New Zealand's Women's rugby team. On each seat had a little rugby ball and I was so lucky to get it signed by Fiao'o Fa'amausili in the black ferns and also from Sonny bill Williams. We also got the chance to be in the same room as New Zealand's Prime Minister , Jacinda Ardern. What a great day it was for me and the girls to experience. If you were to interview the girls and me and ask them how it went I'm 100% sure they would reply with great feed back from that event. Thanks to Mrs Va'afusuaga our Sports leader and the organizers for the women's world cup for giving us this opportunity. I had a great time which is why I wanted to share how it went and how much I enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment