Pages

Saturday 28 November 2020

HIGHLIGHT OF THE TERM / RAINBOWS END TRIP !

HIGHLIGHT OF THE TERM !

This week was pretty busy for me but also a blast. This week I had a lot going on from trips to important events I attended with a few of the year 7 and 8s. Monday and Tuesday were just a normal day for me just like most days. Wednesday was probably my highlight of this year because we finally got to go to Rainbows End which is a theme park in Auckland  New Zealand. Every year 7 goes to rainbow’s end as an end of the year special trip. We had two buses taking us there which we  got on after we were split into different little groups with an adult. I was in a group of six which was a pretty decent amount of people which made it easy for us to stick together. 


On that day the year 8s were going to a college near our school to have an activity day where they get to experience how it is at college and to just do fun activities. The day started off with the sky cloudy and grey which gave us some hints that the day was not going to be smooth with this weather. Once we got to Rainbows end we got out of the bus and made our way to the entrance where we met up with other schools and sat down in lines. Each student was given a band before heading in through the ticket booth. My school and the other schools lined up again on the other side of the entrance where we and went together with our group. 


Rainbow's End Theme Park | Activity in Auckland, New Zealand


The first ride we went on was one called the Invader which was my favorite ride at Rainbow’s end but as we got on we waited for a full 20 second’s and were asked to come off the ride due to the rainy weather. I was a bit devastated that I wasn’t able to go on my favorite ride but I got to go on my other rides. Throughout the day we went on all the different rides at the theme park and also got to go on them multiple times. Me and my friends that were in my group went on a water ride called the log flume that I really enjoyed as well as the roller coaster and bumper cars. After we got to go on as many rides we had a little lunch break together as a group. After our lunch break we went on from there to try some more rides and the ones we enjoyed. The day went on so fast that it felt like not long ago we got there but it was time to go back to school. I had a bunch of fun going on the rides with my friends and gathered some great memories to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment