Pages

Monday 24 August 2020

2 Minute Microwave Brownie!

 


Description: Today I was sitting on my bed wondering what fun thing I could do to share with all of you. I was thinking of something that would involve me actually doing something besides writing about a how to do since I've done one loads of times. I came to a a solution and that was to bake something. I then started planning on what to make. I was aiming to make something simple and fast, I then thought of making a mug - cake. Check the bit of writing for more !

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea Deborah! This is exactly what Mrs Stone was sharing about this morning. Being really creative and choosing some things to do independently at home. I would love to see what your efforts looked like. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I agree a lot of us would have these ingredients handy. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Tele'a, I appreciate the lovely comment. Maybe next time I will try something like this and will share a picture of the results!

      Delete
  2. A brilliant idea Deborah! I tautoko everything Mrs Tele'a has said above. I'll have a go at making it this week and email you a picture of how it turned out. Thanks for sharing such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Mrs Ilaoa, I can't wait to see the results of your mug-cake! I'm sure it would turn out great!

      Delete
  3. Wow, Another amazing blog post Deborah,
    Your brownie in a mug blog post is out of this world, you are so creative. This recipe could be very useful to people who don't have time to cook something. Keep up the amazing work Deborah. Can't wait to try this recipe.
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete