Pages

Friday 20 August 2021

Cyber-smart: Tidy Drive

 ℂ𝕪𝕓𝕖𝕣-𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕥: 𝕋𝕚𝕕𝕪 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖 / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟜 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟛


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! As you know it is Friday and we are currently still in lock-down for those who don't know. On Fridays we don't really do much besides F.I.O.P and if we do we also have other things besides that. Since we are in lock-down we got given a little task to complete for Cyber-smart titled 'Tidy Drive'. This task was just an extra task for us to complete and what we had to do was clear our drive and place all the things that weren't in a folder to the folder they belonged in. Check it out!

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah

    I hope that you and your family are keeping safe and warm during this Level 4 lockdown. Thanks for sharing this cybersmart task. I am sure that your drive is all organised now. I am going to take the time to do this task as well.

    Take care
    Miss T.A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey T.A!

      Thanks for leaving this lovely comment. I hope your family is also doing well during this time. Hahaha yes, my drive is finally organised and put together probably. That's good that your gonna try this task because with this task I had a reason and motivation to organize my drive which was good.

      THanks !!

      Delete
  2. This is awesome Deborah! Good to see you keeping on top of your school work as well as cybersmart challenges. Your drive must be very organised! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete