Pages

Saturday 5 June 2021

FIEFIA@PES 2021!

𝔽𝕀𝔼𝔽𝕀𝔸 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙 / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟝 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟚


Task Description:
Kia ora and Malo e lelei everyone! Welcome, today I'll be sharing with you all a special event that pt England school held on Thursday the 3d of June which was this week. This so event we call 'Fiefia' is an event that has been going on in Pt England school for a while and is very special to us. This event happens every two years which means it was supposed to happen last year but due to covid that wasn't able to happen. We were lucky enough to have it this year which I was very happy about since it was my last year. For those who don't know what we do with this event what we do is there are different groups that we are put into that will share a special performance on that specific day. I was in the Tongan girls group which I was happy about because I am Tongan and with this I could embrace my culture. The night was so fun and I can tell everyone was excited because of the amount of people that came. Don't worry, I live in a country that is okay with covid and so we were all safe. Check it out!

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

No comments:

Post a Comment