Pages

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Delicious Descriptions!!

𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟚 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟚 


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! Yesterday we had a pretty interesting and different literacy class today. My literacy teacher, Mrs Stone bought different type of food items. My group were the first group to try them out . And so what we had to do was compare the different flavors and describe them from what we had tasted as well as the Texture . Before trying out the different food items we talked about the five main flavors and they are
Sour, Sweet , Salty , Umami and Bitter . We tasted things from salty to sweet things. At the end of this slide we had to write about the Whitaker's as if that piece of writing were to go on the back of Whitaker's chocolate. Don't for get to take a look at that. Check it out!

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah,
    To be honest I am actually really jealous. I mean you guys got to eat things during class. Anyway It looks like you also learned some new things. I hope I get to try this one time in the future. Have a great day and keep up the good work.

    From Angelica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angelica!

      Thanks a lot for stopping by on my blog. If I was you I would of felt the same way. I was a bit confused with the trying out the different foods and comparing the different tastes but then I realized that I had learn't something just by comparing these tastes. But thanks for the lovely comment, I enjoyed this task very much thanks to Mrs Stone.

      Thank you :)

      Delete