Pages

Saturday 10 April 2021

Home Work: Different Pacific Patterns!!

𝔻𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℙ𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔 ℙ𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕤 / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟙𝟘 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟙


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! As apart of this weeks homework for our inquiry bit we had to look into Pacific patterns from different islands such as Tonga, Fiji, Samoa, Niue and more. I choose Tonga as it is my culture and so the reason to why I choose was so then I could share a piece of my culture and so you can learn a bit more of my background. These Pacific patters tell a whole lot about us and who we are. These patterns go back to our ancestors where they used these to tell stories which is why these are very important to us. This was a great inquiry task for home work this week and I'll really enjoyed it. Check it out!

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

No comments:

Post a Comment