Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

Letter Response

Dear Mrs Ilaoa,

Thank you for the lovely and helpful description about yourself. I now know a whole lot about you and where you are from. My name is Deborah as you know and I am currently 12 years old as in now and will be turning 13 years old this year. Living in a small family of six including my Mum and Dad I am the oldest out of the four as well as the only girl in my family. I have three little brothers and two of them that attend my school. I am a proud Tongan that was born and raised in New Zealand, Auckland and very much loves it here in New Zealand. 


I have a great interest in sports such as Volleyball, Netball and maybe just a bit of rugby and more. I don’t exactly play at a club for any of these sports but I do like playing them with my family and friends. Most of these sports I play here at my school where we get to play against other schools / teams. It is such a blast. In my free time I love to hang out with my younger brother who is currently 2 years old. 


My favorite subjects in school are probably maths and literacy because I am able to be creative with my writing and I have a great passion for math. But really I enjoy all of my subjects because each one has its own unique excitement in them. If I were to say what are the things I dislike it would probably just be waking up early in the morning but everything else I enjoy.


Something I really enjoy is when teachers comment on my blog because I get to hear what they think about the blog post and how I did as well as What I could do to improve next time. Anyways to me it's exciting and fun to reply back. But that is all, thanks for reading !!


Kind Regards: Deborah


Task Description:

Kia ora everyone! Today in class we got to do some writing and the topic to this piece of writing we were going to write was a letter response to the letter our teacher 'Mrs Ilaoa' wrote to us introducing her self. With our letter response we were to write paragraphs telling a little something about our self so in this way our teacher is able to know a bit more about us.  And here is what I wrote. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment