Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Summer learning Journey Teaser Week , Day 2

                                                                      Activity 1
         This is the first task for day 2, these are Similies about Shelly-Ann Fraser -Pryce.
                                                                       Activity 2      
This is the second task for Day 2, It is about Who should Be paid more All Blacks, Black ferns or Equally paid. 

Activity 3
This is the 3 Task for Day 2, It is about how to be the best chess player in the world. But my opinion. As I am the worlds best player. This is the last task For Day 2 an then we move on to Day 3 tasks.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Deborah,

    Good afternoon! I hope you're having a great day! My name is Olive and I'm a blogger on The Summer Learning Journey! I can't wait to see what you and all your classmates are getting up to!

    I just want to say I'm so impressed by all your hard work! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading all your blog posts. You've thought up some fantastic points and I really like how detailed and well-thought out they are! Your posts are also super creative and they caught my eye straight away! Just remember to link your images so your readers know where they come from! Other than that, ka pai for a fantastic post! Keep up the great work, you should be very proud of all your effort!

    We’re looking forward to seeing more of your posts from the 16th December (Next week). There’s lots of points at stake and some great prizes to win!

    Thank you for your lovely post!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete