Pages

Friday 12 July 2019

In the holiday








Today is a very mucky and wet Friday. I didn't really have plans today but blog and read. Today I’m reading my favorite book and it is a book written by Elisabetta Dami. I love reading these books in the holiday because they are really adventurous. This book is based on a chocolate factory. It is run by one of the Thea sisters old time friend. The Thea sisters get to visit a friend and see the factory. As they are hanging out with the friends they all notice that things are happening to the factory when there not there. And they are just  wondering If it was his other friends that use to work with him and his cousin. But any way that is a little bit of the book. After I write this I am surely going to read some more of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment