Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

What are you most grateful for in life?


    What are you most
     Grateful for in life
In my life I am grateful for lots of stuff. But mostly God because he is the one who created me and made me who I am now. He made this earth for me and everyone who lives in this earth. He made the most special people in my life which is my family. I am thankful for my family that looked after me and gave my shelter. They provided food for me so that I won’t starve. Something else that I’m thankful about is that my parents enrolled me into school so that I learn new things that I never knew and fun stuff that I like to do. I am also thankful for my teacher that is teaching me these fun facts about our world and for being my favorite teacher, I am so happy she is teaching me this year for year six. BEST TEACHER EVER... I am also thankful for the people that were in war and sacrificed for use and protected use. These are the things that I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment