Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Kiwi sports writing




Kiwi Sports

The other skill we learnt at cricket was how to bat in cricket. When you hold the bat in cricket you have to make a v and you have to stand sideways. And it really good to hit the bat really hard so it can go far so you can take a run and get points. Bating is my favorite position even do i’m not that good at it I enjoy playing the position. The other skill you have to put a lot of your strength in is bowling. When you bowel you have to put a lot of strength into your hands and keep it straight. And it’s really important before you bowel you have to aim so the ball doesn't go the other way from where you want the ball to go to. And did you know that if the ball hits the wicket keeper you get a point and the two bater’s have to switch which means the other bater where the bowler was gets to bat. And I would like to thank the coaches for teaching use how to play cricket and to Miss Va’afusuaga for making this happen and for letting use do these fun sports. Well playing this sport I learned that I have put a lot of strength in to my hands when bowling and bating. I really recommend playing this sport because it’s really active and some much to do in it you would really have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment