Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

Healthy sand which



My sandwich will have lots of protein and vitamins in it and different types of nutrients and low fat in the food.

How to make it
First I would get my whole wheat brown bread and add in my special healthy ingredients. I chose whole wheat brown bread because it has more protein and fiber than white bread. Then I would spread my hummus on the bottom of the bread. I’m using hummus because it is high in iron and fol ate. Then I add some shredded carrots and some lean beef to go on. I’m using carrots because it’s actually really good for your eyesight. Also the reason why I’m using this meat is because it has protein in it and is good.




Then I will add the lettuce in and spread it all over the bread. Then I will Add my tomatoes but they will be cutted up into little pieces so it will be easier to spread around. Did you know that tomatoes hold a good source of vitamins A and C, and that why I’m using it. Next I have my cucumber to top the tomato and lettuce. Cucumbers are really good because it holds a good source of fibers and fibers actually help you get full fast.




I’m using all these healthy ingredients because of the nutrients that it stores inside. With these nutrients you can get a good system on your body. An will more easier to get full because all of the fiber that’s inside. And that’s how my sand which is.




Paragraph 1 Ingredients and why

I picked these ingredients because all of the nutrients that hold inside. I make sure all of the ingredients have the special nutrients. Some of these nutrients can help you with getting full like fiber. This makes you full, so if you see fiber written on the package of your food then it’s easier to get full when eating it. Most of my ingredients have protein in it which i like.








No comments:

Post a Comment