Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Winter Learning Journey / My Pepeha / Activity 1


Task Description: We finally have our winter learning journey work up on our team 5 site meaning we can start the winter learning journey! Here is the first activity for this week and with a site we had to create our own pepeha. For those who are not sure what a Pepeha is, it is something that explains where were from and pretty much introducing our self and the place we live in around New Zealand, and here is mine!

3 comments:

  1. Malo Deborah. Lovely to see that you've made a start with our Winter Learning Journey! Did you enjoy learning about the famous Kiwi that was connected to this activity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs Tele'a, thank you for stopping by on my blog! I enjoyed reading the information given about the famous kiwi and because that I've learn't more to his journey of becoming who he is now. I've actually known him by face but not really about who he is. But anyways thank you for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete