Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Winter Learning Journey / Four Similes! Fast As! / Activity 3


Task Description: Presenting the third task for week 1, here is the third task like I said and that being said we have to make three similes about this lovely women that you may or may have not known of.  Her name is the one and only Shelly - Ann ! She is a Jamaican track and field sprinter and after winning a bronze in 2016, she also became the only female sprinter to win 100 m medals at three consecutive Olympics! and here are the four similes I've picked to do.

2 comments:

  1. Wow she is an amazing athlete! Well done on coming up with your own similes Deborah. I look forward to seeing you use similes more in your writing. Looking forward to what you will post for tomorrow's activity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Tele's for the lovely and mindful comment!
      I will hopefully try to motivate my self to add similes
      in my writing! Anyways thank you for the stop by. : )

      Delete