Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

DMIC: Developing Mathematical Inquiry

𝔻𝕄𝕀ℂ: 𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕟𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕪 / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟟 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟜


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! Last week which was week six we started to work on this slide for math for the week. It was then on the end of week 6 that the due date was then moved to the end of the following week which is this week. This task had multiple equations that we were given to work out. This task contained Subtracting, Addition and decimals. They were all based on different things. Through out the two weeks given to complete this task I just worked on it when I had free time. I'm happy I completed this today in time for the end of the week because it was on my goal this week to complete.  That means I am able to check it off my list and goal for this week. Check it out!

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

No comments:

Post a Comment