Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

Cycling & Height (Decimals into Statistics)

ℂ𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 & ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤) / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟝 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟜 


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! Welcome to my blog, this is my first blog post for week five this week. This here is my math task which is based on Decimals and Statistics. We worked on two problems and before starting on it we went through it as a class at the start of the week. Sorry for the delay on this blog post but here it is. At the end of this slide we had a task where instead of having a math problem to solve we had to do a little..... I would say challenge. What we had to do was measure the people in our house hold with anything. Specifically said in the slide was a wooden spoon but are also aloud to use other objects. I used a brush since there wasn't a difference and because I wanted to change it up a bit. Depending on how much brushes it took to measure there height was how tall they would be with a brush or what you used. For Example, my little brother was 5 and a half brushes tall. Check it out!

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

2 comments:

  1. You have done an amazing job Deborah! I can see all your working out clearly. Also, they are all correct. Good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Setefano for commenting. Also thanks for letting me know the results of my work. I tried my best to make my working out clear as possible so then people can have a better understanding of what I was doing.

    THANKS !!

    ReplyDelete