Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Taha TINANA to build a healthy BODY



Hi And welcome to my blog If your new here but If you aren't welcome back. This task I have here is a task from our challenge for school during this time in lockdown, Taha Challenge. All of us students were requested from one of the students to do this for their first challenge. We had to attempt to do 10 push ups. Here is a video you can check out me supposedly doing 12 by accident but was meant to do 10. But anyways here is the first challenge for our Taha challenge.

This Challenge is Towards one of the houses in Te whare tapa wha something we've been working on the past term. This is connected with Taha Tinana and is connected with it because Taha Tinana is about keeping fit and just keeping your body healthy and in the correct shape. From this challenge I've learnt that since I'm stuck at home for a while because of covid-19 I'll might as well do some fitness because I'll be stuck at home everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment