Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

What do I want to be when I grow up?

What do I want to be when I            Grow up?
When I grow up I would really want to be a famous clothes designer that makes over price clothing. And i would make bags and jewelry for any people that are  interested on these staff. If I had to name my brand it would be called palimer. The reason why I’m interested in clothes designing is because all the famous brands are inspiring me to be this when I grow up. And I do love doing staff that involves style and creative. My other obsession is a shoes designer like Nike, Adidas, and puma. These are really good shoes brands that make's me want to do staff like these. I would design different patterns  on the shoes and make colourful colours to go with it. If I had to name my shoes brand it would be called Nover’s. These are two of my dream jobs that I wish to be when I grow up. I really like jobs that has to do with designing staff so these are the jobs for me.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment