Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Camp Highlight's

Camp Highlight’s


From my experience from the year 5 and 6 camp I have so much highlight’s from it.  From the slip n slide to the killer zone my Ultimate favorite will be kayaking, because all of the fun races me and my friends had well kayaking. There was so much splashing and so much laughing I was almost going to fall off the kayak which I found very funny. And well I was kayaking I went a little bit to far from the green point we were only post to go to. But then I turned around and tried to catch up with my friends so I can scare them. The reason why my top favorite was kayaking was because we got teach the year 5s how to kayak and was a really good experience for me and the year 5s. well it's because we worked as a team when paddling because the way of paddling when your on a kayak you have to paddle the same time as your partner. I have so much highlights I’m dying to tell you guys so I will. This is my second highlight and it’s all about slippery and soupy. This is the slip n slide which was organized by Mr somerville. I had a big smile because all of the fun I had with my friends on the slip n slide. And we gotta go together with our friends it was so slippery and so fun at the same time. The slip n slide was a blast. Camp was a really good experience for me because the year 5s and the year 6s got to work as a team Im really happy my school gets to do camp. So that was my top highlights from camp.   

No comments:

Post a Comment