Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

If you could invite any famous Person to dinner who Would It be?

If you could invite any famous
      Person to dinner who
           Would It be?

If I had to invite a famous person I would choose my three top favorite people so I can choose one of them. So my top person would be Dinah Jane because she might like some food that we eat. The second person I would invite is a netball player she is my favorite netball player and her name is Maria Folau,  I was thinking she would be really cool to come and have dinner with me and my family. The third person I would choose is my teacher Miss Tuia because she is my favorite teacher in world. So I’m going to pick 2 people that would have dinner with me and it is Maria Folau and my teacher Miss Tuia. The reason why I picked my teacher and Maria Folau is because Miss Tuia is really nice and would be the best teacher to have dinner with. I also picked Maria Folau because I can tell her about netball and how to improve my defense and attack. Also I’ve always wanted to meet her. So that’s why I wanted to invite Miss Tuia and Maria Folau and why I wanted to invite them.

No comments:

Post a Comment